Friday 8 November 2013

SPOTTED! NENE LEAKES OUT IN SOHO NEW YORK

The Real Housewife of Atlanta star Nene Leakes was spotted at The Trump Soho hotel where she is staying with new hubby Greg Leakes. Is this visit anything to do with that plus size clothing line she is set to launch? Well we hope so as judging by her latest posts on instagram it appears curvy girls are in for a treat.

Our girl looked slimmed down and glam while running errands. dropped 20 pounds before her wedding in June, and recently revealed that she always liked being curvy.
'I only wanted to lose 5 or 10 pounds,' confessed the newlywed star of the Bravo spin-off, I Dream Of NeNe: The Wedding.
'I like being a curvy girl. I tried to give up soda and not eat late at night. But I don’t avoid eating,' she told Life & Style magazine.

'I’m not trying to starve myself. I love food.'
She went on to reveal that reading labels and analysing calorie counts doesn't help her stay thin.
'I don’t count calories or carbs,' the Glee actress told the US magazine. 'Counting doesn’t get me anywhere. I do portion control when trying to lose weight. Eat less, move more.

There you have it. No need to starve yourselves ladies. Just eat right and exercise the weight will fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment