Tuesday 26 November 2013

Rhianna's Emotional Family Moment At The American Music Awards 2013

What a touching moment seeing Riri's mother Monica Braithwaite so emotional presenting the Icon Award to her daughter. She said

'Rihanna, I'm so proud of you tonight. 'I know the journey in your career has not always been an easy one, but tonight I applaud you and admire you for being so strong and so positive and so humble and so focused.

'It's amazing how you always manage to take good from all your experiences. I'm so blessed to be a part of this historic moment.
'I just want to say how proud I am to present to you the first-ever AMA Icon Award.' 

Awwww!

 Rihanna with mom Monica
Wow! Beautiful hair & makeup
When is the last time you stepped out of your room or the hair dressers with doobies? Quite NEVER! I applaud her confidence to dare.


The star's winning style
Loving those punk rings and bracelet she matched with her choker and overall look. Bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment