Thursday 3 April 2014

Naomi Campbell to Launch Clothing Line

The supreme super model confirmed she is working on a clothing line when asked by a fan if one was in the works. “I always had this feeling of, ‘I love working with designers, I don’t want to be their competition, and maybe if I do my own line they won’t work with me any more’,” she shared. “Now I’ve grown up a bit more, I will be launching a line, yes … I will design not just for women of colour, but for all. I see there’s lots of things that are not there that I feel that I’d like to have, and so I’d like to share it with everybody. So yes, I will, and hopefully one of the things will be out by 2015.”

Naomi, a mentor on reality model competition The Face USA also revealed she is working on a book of nude images with renowned photographer Paolo Roversi. “I thought they were never going to be seen,” she revealed. “They’re nude pictures of me from 15 years ago. I said, Not coming out, not coming out! And then I finally decided they can come out. But they’re tasteful.”

Well we will be waiting for both missy!

No comments:

Post a Comment