Saturday 6 June 2015

SUMMER TRAVELS: INDIA

I am in India for my girl Shagun’s wedding and much needed rest and relaxation.  As my vacation and tour of India kicks off Friday 05 June, on arrival to the country’s capital Mumbai Airport I was picked up by the beautiful soon to be newlyweds Bolly and Shagun and ushered to the plush, chic and very elegant The Leela Mumbai hotel. With its undeniably spectacular location, The Leela Mumbai offers the best that the city has to offer. During our stay, we took in the resort’s gorgeous views and luxurious surroundings. Everything that The Leela Mumbai houses was spectacular from the bars and restaurants. We had a pleasant stay combining comfort food and globally inspired dishes. I managed some Saree shopping because I plan to immerse myself in the Indian culture, food and lifestyle so bring on the festivities.


Next stop GOA for the wedding!









No comments:

Post a Comment