Monday 24 November 2014

LEWIS HAMILTON WINS F1 WORLD CHAMPION

Lewis Hamilton spectacularly won the Formula One Grand Prix at the Yas Marina racetrack Abu Dhabi on Sunday. This is Hamilton's second drivers' title.
 The racer who was cheered on by his nearest and dearest later thanked his girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger, his family and crew for their help throughout the season.
He said: 'I’m lost for words. I want to say a big, huge thank you for all the fans coming out all this way, it made all the difference this weekend, and to my family and my mum back home, and to my team.'
What a solid humble winner. Congratulations Lewis Hamilton! 



Nicole looks great I'm that cute little sports dress! And looks like she was over come by emotions of the event. 

Source: Daily mail

No comments:

Post a Comment